Wednesday 14 April 2010

Two in a row!!

It's amazing isn't it?! I don't blog for ages and then cook up to blogs in as many days!!!!

Today was a good day, scary in places, but on the whole good! Last night I decided to henna my hair, chocolate brown, I mixed it up, had my housemate apply it, and an hour later I had had enough!!! We only finished applying it at 11:20pm and I was EXHAUSTED by 12:30!! I managed to last until 1am before rinsing it out. Even though I didn't leave it in for that long, I'm happy with the results!! Going to henna again next week for several hours! Think the trick might be to a) either do it on a night when there is alot to watch on TV or b) stick a movie on! I know you can leave it on overnight, but when washing it out last night, after just an hour, it was rock solid and quite heavy!!!!

Anyway, I'm happy with the colour and will defiantly be doing it again soon!!!

Had a driving lesson today, was a scary one! I started doing hill starts, up and down, ahhh how I panicked!!!! I WILL GET THERE IN THE END THOUGH!!!!!!!

I'm super excited about the next week, my Aunt has booked us in for a spa day next Wednesday, I have picked my treatments and I'm super excited! Keep looking at the pictures of the place and getting all hyper!!!! On Saturday there is a party in Traflagar Square in honour of the Dutch day which celebrates the Queen's birthday, in The Netherlands it's called "Koninginnedag". I'm ready to get some good (goed, in Dutch!) food and wear some orange again!! (I have already painted my toenails orange!!!!!!!!) Then on Sunday I'm off to see my Grandparents for the day, I make the trip once a month, and I love doing it! Even more so now they are my only Grandparents (insert sad face!).

Don't have alot planned for tomorrow, just off to buy myself a bikini, which I'm dreading! I hate my body as it is, but with only a week before I have to fling on a bikini for the first time this year, got to watch what I eat etc, and get some serious toning in (or attempt to!!!)

Well for now I have rambled enough!!! 'til tomorrow...or the next time...doei!! (dutch for bye!!!) XxXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment