Saturday 19 March 2011

To Do!

Do you find yourself making to do lists?  I'm constantly making lists, something that my friends tease me about!!  Today is my last day off before I head to London on Monday, so I'm trying to get as many things done as possible.  Here's my list so far:



It's 12:40 on the 19th, and so far, Ive only managed one job! Yikes!!! I have the house to myself today, so I'm off to try and get as many jobs done as possible!

Once I have stopped racing around doing jobs, I plan to sit down and write a beauty related blog, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

I hope, if you're in the UK you're enjoying this amazing weather, I just hung the washing on the line, and couldn't believe how warm it is! Lovely!!! Enjoy the sunshine! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I followed you! Please check out mine the link is http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com/ . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete