Friday 4 March 2011

Topshop Sandstorm Eye Crayons

This will only be a quick post, because its 9.15pm and I will be off to bed in 45 mins!  Gotta love an early start right?!

So, Topshop launched their own makeup range last summer, and whilst I was very impressed with the items, I never found anything that I thought "Wow, I must have that!".  Until the other week!  I had spotted the crayons in the Sandstorm collection on the website, and when I went to check them out instore I was amazed at the quality of them.  There are 2 colours, Zephyr - a dark grey shimmer and Equinox - a light gold shimmer.  Both crayons retail at £8.50,  and I'm loving using them as bases for my eyeshadows. 

I still apply my primer underneath, and combined the staying power is amazing!  Working in a hot kitchen is a fairly good test for my makeup, but over the past week or two the fans have been broken, making it even hotter, and when I come home and my eye makeup is still intact, that's when I know I've found a winner!

If you haven't already get down to your nearest Topshop and check them out for yourselves!


Equinox on the left, and Zephyr on the right.  Both £8.50 from Topshop.


2 comments:

  1. Deffo want to try these. Love your blog :)

    Check out mine & follow if you're a fan. I'll follow back :)

    xCx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I've been wondering about Topshop makeup for awhile. I live in the US so definitely curious since we don't have access to swatches here ):

    Followed your blog btw :D

    ReplyDelete