Thursday 29 April 2010

New nail polish!

It's been a long time since I did a beauty related blog, and since that is my passion, it's about time I got back to it!! So here goes!!!

Having seen Lollipop26 rave about Barry M's nail paint in Berry (no. 308) I decided I wanted in as well! Now, I'm normally a pretty boring person when it comes to nail colours, don't get me wrong I love vibrant colours, but I'm just not convinced I can pull off "wacky" colours!!! Anyways I digress, slapped some Berry on my fingernails and my oh my do I like!!!!


It has a very strange application, it goes on a little thin looking, but as it dries it seems to get thicker and the colour intensifies, it does look good though!!!

This is the first Barry M nail paint I have bought, and I'm sure it won't be the last!! My housemates have the coral one and flamingo pink, and both seem to wear well! But the true test will be to see how long I can go for without it chipping, I have put a layer of China Glaze's No - Chip top coat over it so lets see!!!

Ready, Steady, GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment