Tuesday 13 April 2010

Long time no blog!

It's been a LONG time since I last blogged, having looked it posted my last blog back in August! FAR too long ago! alot has changed in the time I have been away from blogging!

I made my last YouTube video in December, although at the time I didn't intend for it to be my last video, so much has changed in my personal life I don't feel I have the motivation to make them at the moment.

So what happened? February 3rd rolled around and it was the 1st year anniversary of my Grandma's death, it was a tough day as I wasn't able to be with my family. I did however speak to them on the phone, including my Grandpa. Which now i'm so thankful I did, as he died 9 days later having been in hospital for a week. This hit my family hard, particually my Mum, who has now lost both her parents in just over a year.

As a result I have been traveling between London and home every few weeks, to help out and also because I'm finding being away from home tough at this time. With all of this in mind, I can't find any real reason to continue with my youtube videos at the moment!

I do however, plan to write more blogs, i'm yet to decide if I want to keep it strictly makeup, branch out into a bit more fashion or just randomly blog. I may just go with the flow and blog about whatever takes my fancy!

Until next time, stay safe and healthy!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment