Thursday 23 May 2013

A quick update, and some favourites.

I haven't posted in a little while, no excuses as to why I didn't post anything.  I basically just took a little break from my computer!

So now, I'm back, these past few days/weeks, I've been trying a couple of new products, and rekindling my love for some old ones. Recently (and randomly) I have developed eczema on my face, as far as I know, I didn't suffer with eczema as a child, so its weird its struck at the age of 23! Anyway, this has led me to change my face products, I've ditched all Clarisonic use on my chin (where it is) and turned to the trusty old E45.

Here goes with some favourites from the past couple of weeks.

E45 Face Wash - This is super thick compared to my previous face wash (Loreal Perfect Clean for Dry skin) but gets rid of my make-up quickly and easily. I use this twice each time I wash my face (once to remove the make-up, then once more in order to clean my face.) A little also goes a long way.

E45 Shower Wash - In addition to my face seemingly rebelling, my skin has become really dry and itchy recently, I don't know if this is also some form of eczema, but even so, I've switched out my shower gel to this one rather than my beloved Soap and Glory one. This doesn't lather, so gone is my shower scrubbie, and I'm now applying it with a sponge.

Maybelline the Rocket Mascara - OH.MY.GOD! For the past year I've been religious to Benefit's 'They're Real', well no more, this mascara is amazing. I'm so picky with my mascaras, I'm lucky enough to have long lashes, but I still love length and volume, and let me tell you, this delivers on both accounts.  As always it works better once its dried out a little bit (I found within 2 to 3 days of opening was enough), and now it gives stunning application!

Kool 'n' Soothe - These migraine relief strips are something I always keep on hand. Recently my migraines began starting up again after a few months without them. I usually put one on my forehead for a few hours, sit in the dark, and then I feel much better.

Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke - Am I one of the few people who remember his song 'When I Get You Alone' from when it was out, and not just from 'Glee' covering it?! Well, having provided my song for the summer back in 2003, 10 years later and he's doing it again. I only heard this song for the first time on Tuesday (its now Thursday) and I've listened to it, I don't know how many times! It's a little different from my normal music choices of Green Day, Muse, Kings of Leon etc. But this is a real summer song! Love it!

Moa: The Green Balm - This is a product I received in a GlossyBox way back, and just never used. then I found it and did some snooping on their website. Holy Hannah this product does a lot! I now apply it to my chin and dry skin every night before bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment