Friday 16 April 2010

Friday Night with Jonathan Ross...

I went to the recording of 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross' last night, and although I'm not a fan of Jonathan Ross, I really enjoyed myself! A friend of mine from back home had a spare ticket, so I went with her and her Mum, I basically went as a good excuse to see them and have a catch up!!!!!!! But nevertheless I enjoyed myself!!!

Filming finished at 9pm, and by the time I got home it was about 10:15, so I chucked some food in the oven and had myself a very late dinner!!!

Today I'm supposed to be going shopping in order to buy a bikini for the spa day on Wednesday, but I can't seem to motivate myself to move and go shopping, something I normally LOVE doing!!

Tomorrow is the dutch party!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! On my way back from the BBC yesterday I kept seeing posters for tomorrows event, and I couldn't stop smiling! I CANNOT WAIT!!!! I have already charged my camera up to take lots of pictures tomorrow, but still have nothing orange to wear, which although not essential, is a big part of the day!!

I will probably make a stupidly long blog tomorrow about it, and, hopefully I will be able to add some decent photos!!!!!!

Ciao!!! XxXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment