Wednesday 1 May 2013

A day in the life...

On Monday, my sister, Emma, and I drove to Gloucester to see our friend and my goddaughter. Once we arrived there we decided that because of the beautiful weather we've been having, that we should go out for the day.  We decided on Cotswold Farm Park, it took about 45 minutes from Gloucester, but was well worth the drive, here's an insight into our day.  There are some gaps, i.e Lunch/Dinner but we were so exhausted + a flat battery, not a happy blog mix! Here goes...

6:40am - Time to get up!
6:50am - Makeup time

7:20am - Breakfast time, a glass of OJ and bowl of 'Lucky Charms'
 
7:45am - Get dressed, Black Maxi dress, cream/beige cardigan and long Topshop necklace

8am - Leaving the house, Emma's driving.

11am - 5pm - Fun with the animals at the farm.

 
9pm - Take off makeup, watch TV and read for a bit
10pm - Time for bed. Lights out.
 
I'd love to do another 'Day in the life', I'll have to make sure its on a day when everything isn't so chaotic! Needing to take pictures/spending time with a friend/playing with my 1 Year old goddaughter is a hectic mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment