Saturday 12 March 2011

Haul!

As I'm no longer making videos, I thought this would be the place to share my hauls! Yesterday I went shopping in Guildford, I lifted my spending ban, just so I could stock up on new products.  The spending ban is now back on until London (9 days people!)  So I went to Lush, MAC and Boots, and here's what I got!



Now this picture, isn't the best for showing you what I got, so let me tell you!!

First of all the MAC stuff, one thing isn't in the picture because I totally forgot to put it in there, is Mylar eyeshadow, this is going to be my highlight shadow, as the one I use in my 88 Palette is nearly out! I also picked up a fix + and because I took 6 items 'Back2MAC' I got a free lipstick, and I chose Creme De Nude, I got Hue last time, which I love, and I wanted to try another nude colour, so ta-dah!

Next up was Boots, really dull I know, as it was just to pick up some staples, my Revlon Perfect Match foundation, and a Bourjois Brown eye stylo, boring I know, but I love both these products!

Then last but not least Lush, I had 10 black pots to return so I got a Hair Doctor (for my sister) and a Brazened Honey facemask for us to share (can never use one before they expire!) I bought a Honey Bee bathbomb, and a Blackberry one too (for some reason I have never bought either of these before!) I also picked up 2 bath melts, the Dreamtime one and Ceridwyn's Cauldron, I have used both of these before, and LOVE them!  Whilst I was there I thought I would pick up some of their new Tooth Tabs (released this week) they are basically a solid toothpaste (weird I know!) My sister and I tried these last night, and I kinda wish I hadn't, they don't taste that great, and they don't leave my mouth feeling particularly clean! So I think so use them up I might start off with one, and then put a splodge on my toothbrush and brush like crazy!

2 comments:

  1. The tooth tabs sound so odd, goodluck with the using them up! and good idea sharing with your sister! I always buy stuff and I can't finish it all before it expires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love going shopping in guilford.

    ReplyDelete