Friday 4 June 2010

I've been a bad blogger =(

I have been back in London for over a week now, in fact pushing on for 2 weeks, so I must apologise for not blogging sooner!

Sorry!

Ok with that out of the way its onto the good stuff! So what have I been up to?

Well I returned to London on the 24th May, and met up with an old friend on the 25th, it was a really fun day! Then on the 26th my housemates finished there exams, which of course meant, MASSIVE NIGHT OUT!!! Starting at TGI Fridays for cocktails and then on to Zoo bar for plenty of dancing, and lots of very random photos!!!!

The weekend was then spent relaxing, shopping, drinking, the normal kinda thing!! Monday was a bank holiday so as always the day was spent doing a whole bunch of nothing!!! I have basically then just been bad and not got round to posting anything!

Tonight we are off to a house party, and then tomorrow I'm off to Guildford to visit my grandparents! I go and see them every month, and this past month seems to have dragged, so I'm looking forward to spending the day with them!

Its super hot here, which is not always a great thing, my skin blisters in the heat (I have no idea, and after yesterdays trip to the doctors it seems she doesn't either!) So I have been outside attempting to tan, and blistering my arms instead, I'm cool like that! Its very painful!!!

I'm going to try and come up with some more beauty related blogs to post this week! So be looking out for those!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment