Friday 11 June 2010

Magazine Madness!

As many of you will already know, UK Glamour magazine has an AMAZING offer on at the moment, the July edition came out yesterday and already its getting tough to find!

Why?

Because Glamour UK have teamed up with the amazing Benefit to bring you the ultimate freebie!


So what are the freebies? Well, you get one with each magazine, but if you're like me, and several others, you will end up buying all three (yes this means three copies of the magazine, but its well worth it!) First up is the "Badgal" eyeliner - supposedly perfect for a dark smokey eye. Secondly is the "It Stick", a cover all concealer, although only available in one colour could be a good base for eye shadows! and last but no means least "Eye Bright", a eye highlighter, designed to be used in the inner corners of your eyes to make you appear more awake! This deal is amazing, altogether the three products would normally cost you £45, and by buying 3 copies of Glamour you get all three for £6! BARGIN!


I did try to buy all 3 copies yesterday when the magazine came out, and that was tough enough! So today I went on a Glamour mission, not wanting to venture into central London, I went to nearly every newsagents and the 2 supermarkets near my house! Thankfully I found them in the last place I went to! I did feel a little weird buying three copies of the same publication, but I got talking to the newsagent, and he said I was by no means the first, and that out of this months quota they had been sent, they only have 9 COPIES LEFT!!!


If you want to take part in this AMAZING deal, I recommend getting in there VERY quickly! I'm sure that most places will get more copies in, but I can imagine these will fly off the shelves as quickly as they can be put on!!


To read 2 other Brit bloggers talk about their Glamour mission click below:





Take care one and all, and have a fab weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment