Tuesday 11 May 2010

5 Most wanted Lush products update!

In my last blog post I listed the 5 Lush products I most want to try, well already I'm needing to compile a new list!!! I visited a Lush store with my sister on Sunday, and I managed to pick up, either the product itself or a generous sample, as a result the R&B hair moisturiser is the only one i have yet to try!!!

As I have yet to use my Ceridwyn's Cauldron I can't really review that, I am however planning a rose inspired bath cocktail tonight, so i may update on that later tonight!!

The first item I was keen to try was the Grass Shower Gel - well well well, I just got back from my second trip to lush in as many days and I picked up another sample of this beaut! its AMAZING, it lathers great (using my loofah) and its the type of lather that sticks to your skin, it also smells amazing, it doesn't linger on your skin but its very refreshing in the morning. The sample I got I have used twice and I still have enough for one more shower out of it, so a little goes a long way, I have vowed to eventually buy a full size bottle!!!

Another item I was desperate to try was the Crème Anglaise moisturiser, this is Lush's most expensive single product, and as i stated in my previous post, one I'm unlikely to ever own a full sized tub of! The Sample is suiting me just fine though, again a little goes a long way, and it smells fantastic, its also a smell that lingers, so you can guarantee hours later you will still be able to smell it!!

Finally the last product I sampled was the American Cream conditioner, the smell isn't one of my favourite, however its by no means unpleasant, with the sample, it wasn't enough for me to get a real idea as to how this would work, so I may need to buy a small bottle in order to make my mind up on it!

As for my Ceridwyn's Cauldron expect an update very soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment