Thursday 30 May 2013

40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE -

How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice, sometimes if I'm lazy at night, it'll just be a face wipe situation!

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) 
Dry to combination

What is your current facial wash?

E45 (the glamour!)

Do you exfoliate? 
Yes, not too often, but my Clarisonic is perfect for getting the dead skin off!


What brand do you use?

My Clarisonic teamed with Soap & Glory 'Scrub them and leave them' (I think that's it's name!)

What moisturizer do you use?

Just started using  the Garnier Moisture Match hydrating cream, I'd previously been using the Wake me Up one.

Do you have freckles?
 
Nope


Do you use eye cream? 
I do, at the moment I'm using a sample of a Dior one.


Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, I've always been fairly fortunate with my skin

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? 
No

MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use? 
At the moment I use Garnier BB Cream for combination skin. But normally Maybelline Fit Me in 110 or 115 (Pale girl!)


How about concealer? 
Maybelline Fit me in Colour 15


Do you know your undertone color?
I have yellow undertones

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them! Only they're a bit too much of a hassle for everyday use.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
 
Yes! It's something I stick to religiously.

What brand of mascara do you use?

Currently i'm using, and loving Maybelline the Rocket mascara. 

Sephora or MAC?
 
Well, as this country is stupid and doesn't have a Sephora, I'd have to say MAC


Do you have a MAC Pro-card? 
No...I need to get one, but I keep forgetting!


What makeup tools do you use in make up application? 
Brushes and my hands.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
 
Yes, I'm currently trying out MUA's Eyeshadow Primer, so far so good!


For the face? 
Yes, I'm a big fan of Benefits Porefessional, but I'm using either MUA's mattifying primer, or Garnier 5 Sec Perfect Blur at the moment, depending on which one I find first!

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

At the moment Virgin from the original Naked Pallete

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? 
Both, liquid on my lash line, and an eye khol on my waterlines.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
 
Rarely, if I do, it tends to be if I'm tired, or not paying attention!


What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? 
I like to use them, but I hate how much of a hassle they are to apply!


Do you use mineral makeup?
 
Nope, I've yet to find a product that impresses me. 


What is your favorite lipstick?

So many! But the one that's in my handbag at the moment is MAC's Hue

How about lipgloss?
 
NARS Turkish Delight


What is your favorite blush to use? 
MAC Dainty.


Do you buy your makeup on ebay? 
Nope, I've heard so many horror stories about fakes, I'd rather not risk it!


Do you like drugstore makeup? 
On the whole yes. I buy 90% of my makeup there.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
 
Our closest one is a pain to get to, and when I went before, I wasn't too impressed! 


Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? 
I did a year at college studying to become a Makeup Artist. Although there are some other classes I'd consider taking. 


Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Nope, I'm a real perfectionist

Name a makeup crime that you hate? 
There's a lot, one pet peeve is poorly matched foundation. there's no excuse these days with all the options there are.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
 
I prefer more neutral colours.


Which celebrity always has great make up?
Khloe Kardashian, she always looks flawless!

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? 
Mascara! Feel naked without it on.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I could, I choose not to as I feel more comfortable with it on.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? 
Yes, but who doesn't love to look their very best!


In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Would have to say MAC or Benefit, in terms of drugstores, I'd have to say MUA they are really making some great products!

What do you think of Makeup??
 
I think it's the best way to express yourself, and let you explore your creative side.

No comments:

Post a Comment