Monday 21 June 2010

Nothin' like a bit of Soap & Glory!

Since I moved to London I have become slightly obsessed with the Soap & Glory scent! My housemate had the shower gel in the first year we lived together and the smells was very suitble and fresh. In the new house, we are all a little bit in love with it, in the sense that 3 out of the 4 of us have/had the shower gel at one time. Here is a dodgey picture I took on my iphone >>

I recently ran out of my Boots Cranberry body butter, which I received in a gift set for Christmas, so on one of my trips into central London, I popped into Boots and picked up a large tub of The Righteous Body Butter, which would normally cost £9.79 for 250ml, but I used my advantage card points to pay for it! This body butter is awesome! It's thick, as you would expect from a body butter, but its not sticky, which I have found with some can be a problem. A little goes a long way with this as well! With all the heat and sun we have been having, I have been out in the sun tanning, and this has helped me maintain my tan and keep the colour glowing.

Speaking of tans, when tanning its best to have exfoliated before hand, as this helps the tan be more eve, particularly when fake tanning. Having used a sunbed for the first time the other week (tut tut I know, was only for 3 mins!) I decided it was time I got serious about exfoliation, I'm not going to pretend I have done it religiously in the past, but since buying Soap & Glory's Flake Away, I have been exfoliating every other day! This is a wonderful exfoliant that I find quite gentle, I concentrate on using it on the backs of my arms and on my legs, and when I'm shaving my legs, it gives a wonderful smooth finish! Before I forget to mention, a 300ml tub is £6.50, if you don't fancy buying a big one, try the smaller 50ml tub for £2.25 this is perfect if your going away, as again a little goes a long way!

So onto the product that got me into Soap & Glory, the Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel, as mentioned before my housemate had this for a long while, and it was only when I asked my sister for a bottle for Christmas I got my first "fix", using one pump and lathering it up in my loofah is enough to cover you nicely from head to toe in bubbles, with plenty left over, so needless to say I still have over half a bottle left after 6 months! This retails in Boots for £5.00 for 500 ml

You can buy Soap & Glory in most Boots stores in the UK, as well as Harvey Nichols, ASOS.com also stock it, and with international shipping, you can get your hands on it wherever in the world you are!

http://www.soapandglory.com/
http://twitter.com/SoapandGlory
http://www.asos.com/Beauty/A-To-Z-Of-Brands/Soap-Glory/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=10593

Hope everyone had a great weekend! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment