Monday 10 June 2013

Andrea Fulerton Nails


This week I'm wearing a nail polish I'd forgotten I had. It's an Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Trio in the colour 'Rain Fall'.  I found it tucked in the back of one of my nail polish draws, saw it and immediately thought 'Summer!'

It's a colour I'd call the perfect Mermaid colour, with its blue/green tones and with a blend of chunky and fine glitters, it has plenty of dimension to it. I love how it can look dark blue in some lights, and a vivid teal in others.


The way these nail colours work, is that you paint the darker colour on first, then top it with the lighter colour, although they do look nice if you choose to wear the colours separately.

You can buy this range of polishes in larger Superdrugs, or online, here's the link to the particular polish I'm wearing at the moment. Andrea Fulerton - Rain Fall






No comments:

Post a Comment