Monday 22 April 2013

Get to know me

I'm a little behind on the blog post I was going to write, so instead I've done a quick tag to bridge the gap between posts.
1. Are you named after anyone? Not that I know of...
2. When was the last time you cried? Saturday (2 days ago)

3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Why not...!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, never... (see what I did there!?!?!)
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Noooo!

7. What's your favourite cereal? Lucky Charms

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Eyes and hair.

9. What is your eye colour? Green/Blue/Gray
My sister and I
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary movies, I can't stand a rom-com where you can tell whatll happen from 5 minutes in!

11. Favorite smells? Ralph Lauren perfume (Ralph), Petrol and Freshly cut grass
12. Summer or winter? Probably winter, I love wrapping up all warm, although my birthday is in the summer...
13. Computer or television? Computer, can watch TV on my laptop!
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Probably when we went to Seattle on holiday.
With my goddaughter
15. Do you have any special talents? If I do, I don't think I've discovered it yet!
16. Where were you born? Bath (in England...not the actual bath!)
17. What are your hobbies? So many, but main ones include baking cakes, spending time with my goddaughter and my best friend, painting my nails and watching box sets, and going on adventures with my sister!
How cute?
 
18. Do you have any pets? No, but I REALLY want a chocolate Labrador... *hint hint*
19. Favourite movie? Orphan, Dirty Dancing and The Inbetweeners movie
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, my sister, she's 3 years younger than me, but she is one of my best friends!
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy, I think it won't matter where I live, or what I'm doing, I just want to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment