Tuesday 8 March 2011

Is it the weekend yet?!

Only 2 days of work left until I get a 3 day break! BRING IT!

I'm currently dosed up on lemsip, and craving a heck of a lot of sleep! apparently the kitchen at work is a hot bed for illness, I'm not the only one who has caught whatever it is I have!

On the plus side, my two new EOS lip balm spheres arrived today, for anyone who hasn't tried these, why haven't you?!?! They are literally the best lip balms I've ever tried!

You used to be able to buy them in Urban Outfitters, here in the UK, and rumor has it you can nab them in Space NK, even though I have never seen them in there!  I buy mine from a retailer on Amazon, they sell for £4.75 with £2.75 p+p.  There is 5 flavours and I'm I just starting the sweet mint, my 4th one!

I urge you if you haven't already to try these, they leave your lips so smooth, and because of their unusual shape, people always ask "what the heck is that!?" so its a great conversation starter!  The balm lasts a long time on your lips. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment