Friday 24 July 2009

New look = latest video

So I just did a new look, using the original Sleek palette, make sure you check out my latest video for a tutorial on the look!



Today was a fairly dull day for me, I woke myself up having had the weirdest dream about a snake and a hoover...its a long and very weird story!!! However, I did FINALLY get round to hoovering my room, it really needed doing!


This weekend is the first weekend in about 2 months I haven't had anything planned/gone somewhere, so if i'm honest i'm dreading it! Since coming back to London on Monday I have been feeling very homesick and lonely! I didn't go home, but I went round England with my family seeing grandparents etc. So now i'm on a huge come down from that!


Tomorrow I really want to get down to a book store and buy Katie Price's new book Sapphire - I really love her books, very quick and easy summer read, and with all the train journeys I will be making this summer, I will have it done in no time!


I still have some of my ASOS birthday voucher to spend, i'm struggling to decide if I should save it for something amazing or just grab some stuff in the clearance!

Anyways I have rambled on again for a long while and so i'm going to either play on Sims 3 or talk to my parents on MSN...I put money on me ending up on Sims 3!

xxx MakeupBecci

P.S WHY am I not out? Its Friday night...booo!!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment