Sunday 26 July 2009

Things I'm loving on ASOS.com

It's no secret that I love ASOS.com, I buy alot of my clothes from them and I love how great there customer services are!

So when I was browsing today I thought I would show you 3 of my favourite items, one of which I own, 1 my sister owns, and the last I hope to get soon!


This top is fab! I actually own 3 of them yes THREE! One in white, one navy, and 1 red! These got with pretty much everything and are lightweight, perfect for the summer! Prices vary depending on colour, however most are priced at £8.

The shoes are Cheryl Cole inspired and cost £44.50, my sister recently bought these in pink (pictured), but they are also available in black leather. I tried my sisters on and they are fairly high, but she finds them really comfortable, and loves wearing them!!




Now, this clutch bag is an item i'm hoping to get eventually, i'm still undecided as to whether or not I would get enough use from it to justify buying it!! It costs £15, so not expensive but I don't tend to take bags out with me when I go out at clubbing etc! Also as you can see its quite a large clutch bag, so even if I did take it out it would probably end up annoying me!!!

Make sure you check out ASOS they not only sell women's clothing they also sell Kids/Mens/Maternity/Cosmetics and loads more! and even better they won't cost you loads!!!

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend! MakeupBecci xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment