Friday 4 March 2011

Friday blues

I've had a bit of an odd morning! My Dad had a meeting in town, and my sister had an appointment, so I thought I would with them and have a Starbucks (yum!).  I had my usual drink (decaf skinny Toffee Nut Latte with extra syrup) and as i didn't have time for breakfast this morning I treated myself to a Berry Scone.  Now I feel so sluggish and drained, I'm seriously considering an afternoon nap!! Need to wake myself up asap!!!!

One reason I might be feeling so tired, is because I know I'm working tomorrow, which means the lovely 5am alarm!  Even after about 4 months of this, I still cant get used to it! I'm also working Sunday, but hopefully I will get my rota for next week, and I can find out when my days off are!! SLEEEEEP!!! Knowing my days off always makes me happier at work!!

I washed my bedding yesterday, and once I had remade my bed, it looked so beautiful I didn't want to ruin it by sleeping in it! but when I curled up last night, it was so nice and snugly, I LOVE freshly made beds! hmmmmm
It looks to pretty!! You cant say that doesn't look comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment