Sunday 14 April 2013

25 Random Questions Tag

25 Random Questions Tag


1. Where were you 3 hours ago?  Downstairs eating dinner with the family!

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? A Tube of 'Soap & Glory' Hand Food

3. What are you wearing right now? My PJ's


4. What are the colours of your bedroom walls?  Cream


5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment /BBM?  My sister


6. What does your last text message say?  "Got your stuff..."


7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke?  It's been so long since I had a Pepsi...I'd say yes!


8. Is your hair curly or straight?  Straight.


9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? Probably starting at a new school in a whole new country... I did it twice, and it was terrifying!


10. Favourite 2 colour combination? Black and Purple

11. What is your favourite accessory? My handbag, I love it, or my scarves, can't leave the house without one!


12.Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? Khloe Kardashian


13. What is your favourite fashion store/shop?  New Look, Dorothy Perkins and H&M


14. When was the last time you drove out of town?  About 2 weeks ago!


15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?  Green Day!


16. What was the last thing you bought?  Petrol (I think!) or maybe makeup...


17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Check my phone


18. Favourite Food? 'Lucky Charm' cereal... this is now available in Tescos... I'm rekindling my love for them!


19. Biggest turn off? Noisy eaters/Rude people


20. What do you always have on you/wear? Always my liquid eyeliner!


21. What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it? It's my name... so ask my parents!


22. Favourite style of top/blouse? I don't have an outright favourite, I'm very much a person who dresses to be comfortable!


23. Favourite TV show? Anything in the Kardashian genre, I'm currently re watching seasons 1 thru 10 of Friends, forgotten how much I loved it!

24. What is a favourite TV show from your childhood? Playdays, Tots TV, Wizzadora

25. What does your dream bedroom look like? Big bed, lots of Black, Purple and Silver throughout, lots of cushions and throws, and the one thing missing from my current bedroom, a dressing table/somewhere to store all my makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment