Thursday 29 April 2010

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions

I'm bored, and since I did a blog earlier today, I don't really have much else to write about, so I thought I would do a tag, as its fun, quick and easy!! So here goes...

SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?
I try and do it twice, but sometimes I'm very lazy and only do it in the morning!!!

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination

What is your current facial wash?
Loreal Perfect Skin - Refreshing

Do you exfoliate?
Yes, the face wash comes with a little scrublet, so it gently exfoliates!

What brand do you use?
Loreal!

What moisturizer do you use?
Clinque Dramatically Different Gel

Do you have freckles?
Nope

Do you use eye cream?
No, I probably should, but its one of those things I never seem to do!

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Thankfully no! I'm very lucky in that in the past 5 months I have found the products that suit my skin best at this time!

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope


MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use?
Revlon Beyond Natural Skin matching foundation

How about concealer?
MAC Studio Sculpt in NW20

Do you know your undertone color?
I would say I have yellow undertones, as that what I learnt at college, but I think because I have a NW concealer MAC may beg to differ!!!

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I only wear them on nights out mind, not one of those people who love them so much I wear them everyday!!

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes! I tell my housemates off for not doing this!!! Common sense guys!!!

What brand of mascara do you use?
I LOVE my maybeline Pulse Perfection mascara!!

Sephora or MAC?
Well we don't have Spehora over here (wish we did though!!) So because it's all I know, MAC!

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No, I really need to get on and get one, but until I'm earning I wouldn't be able to take full advantage of it!!

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, at college I got a LOT of latex sponges with my kit and I HATE them! Brushes all the way!

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, but I have to admit I only started using them last year! I use MAC's Prep & Prime

For the face?
Yes, I have found a brilliant one - Loreal Studio Secret Anti Shine Primer, LOVE IT!

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I wouldn't say I have a definite favourite, but I love doing brown smokey eyes, so I suppose a good spectrum of browns!

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil, As much as I love liquid liner alot of the time I can't be bothered!!!

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not often, I wouldn't be a very good makeup artist if I did that!!!

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
As much as I like them, I don't use them often, I have done a few looks with pigments, but because they are so messy it puts me off!!

Do you use mineral makeup?
Nope, can't stand the stuff, it just doesn't give me the coverage I want!

What is your favorite lipstick?
Barry M 101 in Marshmallow - Ok so its a lip pain but still! I don't tend to wear lipstick because my lips are quite dark!

How about lipgloss?
Ooooh I love my Dazzleglass, in Bare Necessity

What is your favorite blush to use?
I'm liking my No7 Illuminating Powder in Dainty

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nope, I'm always I a bit wary in case its fake etc

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, providing you can find the right products for you, I don't think you necessarily have to spend a fortune on cosmetics!

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Again, something we don't have over here, maybe its for my own good though!!!!

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, well I went to college for a year so I guess been there done that!!!

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Nah, I try and be as precise as possible

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
ooft plenty, Orange Skin/White Neck, Badly placed/coloured blusher or bronzer, heavily lined lips, OTT eye Makeup...etc etc etc

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like both, but I tend to wear neutrals, I do however like coming up with new looks using colours!

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Victoria Beckham rarely gets it wrong, I like Nicole Richie's as well, its a very natural look!

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Hmm I think probably Mascara...oh wait Lip balm!!

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
erm I could, but I don't like to!!

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I would like to think so, but I do prefer to wear it!

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Tough one, probably MAC, maybe Benefit!

What do you think of Makeup??
I love it, not sure if its where I want to go with my career, but its a wonderful hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment