Saturday 1 May 2010

Lush Love!!


I have to admit, I'm a total lush junkie! I LOVE IT! Whilst on YouTube today I came across a user who makes videos of Lush bath cocktails, what first drew me to her videos was the fact she had so many products to put in the one bath! So before I start properly on this blog, I will let you know her YouTube URL so you can check her out for yourself:

Having spent a large chunk of the day watching all her Lush bath cocktail videos, I thought to myself, "Right, I have a lot of Christmas products left over, tonight I'm having bath!" So taking Bam1282's idea of using a bath ballistic, a bubble bar, and a bath melt, I selected (with some difficulty) one of each to use! I knew I wanted a relaxing bath so I went for a 'Cinders' ballistic, half a 'Christmas Eve' bubble bar (these are amazing and REALLY relaxing!) and for the bath melt, I used the 'Want to Believe'.

So having lobbed everything in my tub, I put the shower on (the shower pressure is much better than the tap pressure in my bath!), the bubbles created were amazing, but did disappear very quickly! The colour was slightly odd as well, due to the mix of the yellow, blue and grey of each product it turned a very odd shade of green!

Colour and lack of bubbles aside, I have a lovely relaxing one hour bath, and i feel very relaxed! Oh, I also facemasked (not sure that's even a word!), I used Lush's Oatifix fresh face mask, this has to be my favourite fresh face mask, I cannot get enough of the smell! Its so good I want to eat it! Which in all fairness you probably could do, but I wouldn't recommend it!!!!

Anyways, now I feel super relaxed, even though its 1am and I'm up writing this! Hopefully I should get a good nights sleep...once I decide to stop messing around and GO TO SLEEP!!!!

Night world, 'til the next time! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment