Thursday 23 July 2009

OK, so I have to admit, I'm not great on the whole blogging thing. However I thought I might give it a whirl!! I'm probably not going to be very good at keeping this updated, but it might be a good place for me to connect up to my YouTube channel!!

Right now I'm watching True Blood, i'm on the fourth episode of the first season, it's one of those shows that alot of people have been raving about and i'm willing to try them to see what all the hype is about! So far i'm not sure if I'm watching it to try and make my mind up about it, or if i'm watching it because I actually like it! I will probably watch the first season and then make up my mind!!!

So onto makeup as thats my area of knowledge (!!) Today I bought 2 Sleek eyeshadow palettes, the Original one and the Safari one, the Safari one is a limited edition, but i'm loving the colours! I made a video about them, I also ramble on about my new Barry M lipstick (colour 101) and the new Rimmel Max Volume Flash mascara!!

I'm still new to the whole YT thing, been making videos for nearly 3 months now, i'm getting more confident about being in front of the camera etc and hopefully it shows!!!

Lets see how these blogs go, it might be once a day or once a week, even once a month, I will mostly write about fashion & beauty, but I will occasionally blog about life in general!

Thanks for reading...if you got this far down, bear with me... I will get better at this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment