Saturday 25 July 2009

Nicole Scherzinger: Hush Hush Inspired Look





Just finished doing this look, and as promised on my video here is the product list!





  • Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Eye in Light
  • Eyeshadow: Sleek Safari Palette
    - Cream Shimmer
    - Pale Green Shimmer
    - Dark Green Shimmer
    Please note these are NOT the real eyeshadow names, I simply called them that as an indicator to the colours I used!!
  • Mascara - Rimmel: The Max Volume Flash
  • Eyeliner - Sleek: Midnight Eye Pencil
    - Kryolan Cake Eyeliner in Black

  • Lashes - Girls Aloud by Eyelure in Sarah Harding
    - Lash glue by Kryolan
  • Lips - Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Nude Praline
    - MAC Dazzleglass in Bear Necessity

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! I am going out in a few days and just might try it :). It really brings out your blue eyes, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete