Thursday 22 July 2010

Pastel Love

This summer Barry M have released some gorgeous pastel nail paints, I have to admit, I may have got a little too into them, I have bought 4 out of the 5 pastel shades.

The first one I purchased was number 308 - Berry Ice Cream, I bought this one on the reviews of Lollipop26 and Fleur De Force, I have to admit before this I had never bought a Barry M nail paint before, as I wasn't sure of the quality, I can now say, I'm glad I went ahead and bought them! For £2.95 they are a real bargin! (Up until August 3rd they are 2 for £5 in Superdrug), the colour of this nail paint is gorgeous, I really love wearing it! It lasts a good amount of time as well before it starts chipping.

Since then I have bought and tried 304 - Mint Green and 306 - Blueberry Ice Cream, these colours are ones I'm not sure I will wear as often, on my fingers, as for me they are a little "out there", but on my toes they look good, especially with tanned skin! The application of both of these nail paints are very thick, meaning each nail only needs one coat to get a really good colour pay off! This makes painting my nails very quick and easy!


My sister then wanted to try the 309 - Strawberry Ice Cream, as she had bought me Barry M's Mushroom nail paint, I returned the favour by picking 309 up for her, but before I took it home to her, I had a quick go with it! This nail paint isn't as thick in consistency as the 304 or 306, and requires a couple of coats to get a really bold colour, it does however come across very nicely, and I can safely say my sister has been loving the colour!
Have you tried any of the Barry M Ice Cream colours? Let me know your thoughts!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment