Tuesday 4 May 2010

5 Most wanted Lush products!

Having not blogged in a couple of days, I couldn't think what to write about, so i decided to go for my top 5 most wanted Lush products! This may become a somewhat regular feature, as it does change often, and I'm planning on going to Lush this weekend and getting some samples!

Here goes...

1) Grass shower gel - £4.45 100g. This is a product which I will defiantly get a sample of first, as much as i love the smell of freshly cut grass, I'm not sure i want to smell of it all the time, so it will be something that i sample first, see how long the smell lingers/how well it lathers. Another issue i have with some shower gels is they leave an oily residue on my skin, so before investing in a bottle there are several things i need to see about!

2) American Cream - £3.80 100g. I get through conditioner very quickly as I have quite thick hair, so the fact this is quite reasonably priced is a promising sign of my buying it in the future! In the blurb its claimed to help detangle hair, which is something i really need help on! Because of the texture of my hair and the fact i live in the city, my hair gets very tangled very quickly, so I will try this and see if it can solve the problem.

3) Crème Anglaise - £25.00 225g. Lush's most expensive single product is one I'm unlikely to buy a full size of any time soon, it does however smell fantastic! I do need to find a great moisturiser, which is why I'm so keen to try this one, at that price I'm hoping it can not only walk the walk but also talk the talk so to speak!

4) R & B Hair Moisturiser - £9.95 100g. A product that is designed for afro hair, and yet I'm keen to try it, it aims to help defrizz hair, not a major problem for me, but one I would like to take care of! It also helps sort out split ends, which is one thing I do have a problem with! I will certainly be picking up a sample of this at the weekend!

5) Ceridwyn's Cauldron - £3.95 100g. Bath melts, i have only ever tried 2 of Lush's bath melts before, Dreamtime and Floating Island, but this one is supposed to be super moisturising and the oats in it act as an exfoliate, I love how slowly these melt and how moisturising they leave the bath water feeling, so I'm looking forward to trying Ceridwyn's Cauldron to see how it compares to the others.

Look out for another top 5 at some point, and I would also be interested to know what products everyone else wants to try!

Take care! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment